Updated: May 2, 2020
Here are ten facts that you likely don't know about me. I thought it would be fun for you to get to know the girl behind the screen.
1. I am a second year in college studying Business Administration, with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship. I knew I wanted to be in business since middle school.
2. I have created an organization to help the homeless called Homeless Caring Pack. With the help of my sister, we hold numerous fundraisers a year to raise money and donate back to the homeless in our community.
3. I tend to do things on a whim ... that's how I got my current theater job and my marketing internship. I one day decided to apply to at the movies, another day I decided to start applying to plenty of internships
4. I am an extremely picky eater, but I am trying to do better. I now have a series called "Sandy Tries Knew Things" on my Snapchat now.
5. I am addicted to Takis, so much so that when I'm sick, all I crave are Takis and Cheez-its.
6. I love makeup. I may not do the most extravagant looks, but I do have a decent makeup collection and love to experiment a bunch.
7. When I was in 7th grade, I got hit by a truck as I was riding my bike to school on the 2nd day. I then texted my mom instead of calling her to tell her I've been hit. I left the accident with nothing but road burn over my entire leg. The police and ambulance said if I was hit a half a second later, I'd probably have flown over the car.
8. As a first year in college, I got accepted to a study abroad in Italy during winter break, a class I should have taken my senior year.
9. I've been into computers and technology for as long as I can remember. I remember my mom's friend when I was in 2nd grade being fully impressed and concerned I knew how to download games on a computer.
10. My favorite color is blue but I wear a lot of maroon and olive green (and blue of course).
That's it for my facts! Let me know a fun fact about yourself too.